Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whitney Houston, Dead at Age 48

Unbelievable!  When I heard the shocking news on Saturday, I literally did not believe it.  I thought it was just another rumor until I read the official headline in USA Today - Whitney Houston, dead at age 48.

As a musical superstar, Whitney Houston has left a remarkable legacy.  I vividly remember dancing to Houston's hits as a child during the '80s.  I can recall a classmate performing "I Will Always Love You" in a high school talent show.  I fondly look back to when I was jammin' to the "Bodyguard" and "Waiting to Exhale" soundtracks.  Great memories!  I'm sure we all have memories about listening to the unparalleled voice of Whitney Houston.

Thankfully, we will always have her music.  Her greatest hits have sky-rocketed to the top of the iTunes charts.  Click here - Whitney - The Greatest Hits - Whitney Houston
For Houston's biography and all of her music on iTunes, click here - Whitney Houston

My sincere condolences go out to the family of the late Whitney Houston.  We will miss her.  She is gone too soon.

No comments: