Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Reading List

It's hard to believe that the summer will be over in a few short weeks!  Where did the time go?  So far, it has been a good summer for me.  I love to read all year, but I especially enjoy reading during the summer.  I find more time to read - in the hammock, at the beach or park, and on vacation.  I always have a book in my hand during the summer months.

Every summer I make a list of the books I want to read.  Here is my personal summer reading list:


  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • Innocent by Scott Turow
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
I've already read the first one and I am currently reading the second book on my list.  I plan to write reviews for all of them, so stay tuned.  All of these books can be found in my store - www.thequalitycorner.com.

What books are you reading this summer?

No comments: