Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"You’ve Been Warned" by James Patterson


What an intriguing title! In one word, that is how I would describe this novel – intriguing. I could not wait to turn the page and find out what would happen next. I read this book quicker than I’ve read any other. I just couldn’t put it down.

This is a story of a woman who finds her life spiraling out of control. She feels as if there is nothing she can do about it. The truth is, she’s caused the problems in her life. The moral of this story is – you reap what you sow. There are consequences to our actions – good or bad. We must take responsibility for the part that we play in our own lives.

Every twist and turn that this novel takes just makes you want more. Honestly, I am not a big James Patterson fan. However, I can see why a lot of people are. In this book, he shows his talent for suspense and imagination. If you are a Patterson fan, I’m confident you will love this book.

No comments: