Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BlackBookReview.com Got a Makeover

BlackBookReview.com is a service designed to review books by African American authors and books that appeal to the African American community.  The primary goal of the book review service is to help authors succeed.  I launched this website in the Fall of last year.  I originally offered book reviews and press releases.  I have expanded to include book trailers as one of the services I offer.

Recently, I gave the site a makeover.  I simplified the ordering process.  Customers can easily order and pay for services directly from the site.  I also included additional contact information for customers to submit questions or comments.  Book reviews are $75 and press releases are an additional $125.

Book trailer options have been streamlined.  There are still plenty of options to choose from, but only the best options are available.  The trailers range from 45 seconds to 3 minutes in length.  Prices start at $99.

Visit BlackBookReview.com for additional details.

No comments: