Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year in Review - 2009


As we rapidly approach the year 2010, I am forced to look back on '09.  What a year!  I think about, not only what has happened to me this year, but what has happened in the world.  History was made - the first black president of the United States was inaugurated in 2009.   Michael Jackson died.  Kanye West versus Taylor Swift.  H1N1 caused an uproar.  In the famous words of Charles Dickens, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Personally, I had a great year.  I took some risks.  I quit my job to further pursue my dream of being a business-owner.  That decision was a tough one.  It was scary, but I haven't looked back.  I have grown my business this year.  I have increased my online presence and I have acquired local clients.  As I move into 2010, I look forward to continued growth.

I want to thank everyone that has made this year so wonderful.  I appreciate all the support I have received from family and friends.  To all of my customers - thank you for your business and I look forward to working with you in 2010.

No comments: